For Your Home
Ensure your home is pest-free...always!
Residential Services are normally standardized since most homes have common problem areas. The common pest in domestic or residential areas are Bedbugs, Termite, Cockroach. For this reason, it is often possible to get an approximate cost for a service over the phone. However, we are only too happy to customize a management program to suit any domestic or residential property based on your budget and the results that you want to achieve. We believe in providing quality residential pest control services to help you get rid of severe pest problems in your living area and get a sense of relief and peace. We offer residential pest control treatment throughout the inside and out of your residence to protect you, your family and your property from unwanted damages.
What does an uncontrolled pest problem in your home mean to you?
- Diseases such as salmonella, dysentery, diarrhea and stomach upsets are all ailments that can be transmitted by pests.
- Wastage due to infestation
Our expertise & services offered
- General Pest Control
- Termite Control
- Rodent Control
- Bird Control
- Snake Control
- Weed Control
- Control of flying insects, pests like flies, mosquitoes, etc
- Control of crawling insects pests like cockroaches, termites, bedbugs, ants, silver fishes, spiders, etc
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Electronic Fly Killer’s Supply & Servicing
Termite damages the properties cost more than millions in every year. Yet it is the most preventable of all of those disasters. In UAE municipality makes it compulsory to take termite control treatment for all new construction, because they fear that your home or business may be on the termite hit list, and unless you protect yourself, it will be only a matter of time before they strike!
Live termites in or around windows and doorframes. Swarmers inside the house nearly always indicate an active infestation in the structure. (The presence of swarmers outdoors in a natural phenomenon, but should warn that termites are near and possibly attacking a nearby building).
Prevention is the best course of action when it comes to termites and your home AMPCS can provide annual inspections to make sure your home does not fall victim to untreated termite activity.
We specialize in:
- Pre-construction anti-Termite Treatment
- Post-construction anti-Termite treatment
Bed bugs are a significant problem around the world. They are easily spread and difficult to treat resulting in a rapid growth in the number of bed bug outbreaks. The key to beating this problem is to raise awareness of what to look for and to ensure bed bugs are dealt with quickly once discovered. is Bed bugs feed on the blood of humans and other mammals but it is rare to transmit the diseases. Instead, the primary concern is the irritation and distress caused by bed bug bites.
Bed bug bites do not hurt. It is the itchiness that results from the body’s reaction to them that causes discomfort. Treating the bites soothes the irritation, but it can still be very distressing when there are multiple bites as is often the case with bedbugs. Multiple bites and contact with bedbugs can also lead to an itchy rash or eczema. Consult a pharmacist for advice and treatment if this occurs.
Cockroaches are a high-risk pest to have in your premise. They carry a range of serious illnesses, including salmonella food poisoning, dysentery, diphtheria, gastroenteritis and typhoid. Furthermore, cockroaches have been identified as a major source of powerful allergens, often the cause of asthma, allergies and eczema, especially in urban areas. The health risk is particularly high in homes with children, the elderly or those fighting illnesses.
Beyond the health risks, cockroaches are a distasteful pest to have in your premise. They cause contamination and can produce an obnoxious odour that taints food and objects which they come in contact with. If the conditions are good, and temperatures are sufficient, cockroaches can breed rapidly.
Ants are incredibly capable and intelligent creatures. Though harmless, they can be a nuisance when they get into your home or business premises. Their complex and cooperative societies allow them to survive and thrive in conditions that would be otherwise challenging to us. Here are some interesting facts that you may want to know about this small but amazing pest.
- Ants are capable of carrying objects 50 times their own body weight with their mandibles.
- Ants communicate and cooperate by using pheromones that can alert others to danger or lead them to a promising food source.
- Foraging worker ants can travel up to 200 meters from their nest and find their way back to the colony by following scent trails left by others.
- Ants evolved from wasp-like ancestors in the dinosaur period between 110 and 130 million years ago.
- Ants can survive underwater for 24 hours.
- Ants belong to the insect order Hymenoptera. They are close relatives of bees and wasps.
- Each colony can hold up to half a million ants. They can all get up and go very quickly if the colony is threatened.
- Worker ants can live for up to 7 years, while a queen can live for up to 15 years.
Mosquitoes can be a real nuisance, leaving itching bite marks and keeping us awake at night. The irritation caused by the bites can be quite distressing particularly for children. At worst, mosquitoes transmit range potentially fatal diseases. The most prominent diseases spread by mosquitoes are malaria, dengue and Chikungunya as well as Japanese encephalitis.
- Mosquitoes have been in existence since the dinosaur era which is 400 million years ago.
- They are found close to still water, where their larvae feed and develop.
- They get attracted to dark colours.
- Mosquitoes will normally bite you at dawn or dusk – mostly nocturnal. That’s when their internal clocks tell them it is feeding time.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to heat and they find lactic acid alluring thus would tend to bite people who had just exercised.
- Bigger people tend to attract more mosquitoes because they produce higher Carbon Dioxide and lactic acid.
Flies pose high health risks to humans. House flies transmit a wide range of diseases including salmonella, dysentery, tuberculosis, cholera and parasitic worms. During emergency situations, when hygiene conditions are less than optimal, flies often are the main reason for cholera and dysentery epidemics. But even under normal conditions, children and elderly are at a greater risk of conducting more common diseases such as salmonella food poisoning from fly contaminated food.
Flies spread diseases because of their breeding and feeding habits. Bacteria from where the fly usually feed on would get stuck on their mouthparts and footpads eventually spreading onto places they land on. Imagine if it’s exposed food that you are about to eat.
Rats cause a lot of damage. As the teeth of rodents continue to grow over their lifetime, they need to gnaw on hard substances such as lead and plastic pipes, insulation material and electric wiring. This habit increases the risk of short circuits and fires. In addition to this, they transmit a number of dangerous diseases such as Salmonella, Leptospirosis, Tuberculosis and even tapeworms. One single rat equals more than 25000 droppings per year, which contain allergens that can cause acute allergic reactions. Rats are also known to introduce other pests, such as fleas, mites and ticks into the premise, causing additional damage.
Loss of Business include:
- Alarm — immediate loss of trust from customers and employees especially in food processing, industrial & manufacturing and food & beverage sectors.
- Damage — of goods and equipment such as computers, electrical appliances, wires and pipes in offices and business premises.
- Losses — infestations may cause product recalls and loss of contracts which can lead to financial loss and bad company reputation.
- Legal — failure to comply with legislation could lead to business closure or fines.
Ticks are small, typically 3 to 5 mm long, external parasites, living by feeding on the blood of mammals, birds, and sometimes reptiles and amphibians. Ticks are widely distributed around the world, especially in warm, humid climates. Adults have ovoid or pear-shaped bodies which become engorged with blood when they feed and eight legs. As well as having a hard shield on their dorsal surfaces, hard ticks have a beak-like structure at the front containing the mouthparts whereas soft ticks have their mouthparts on the underside of the body. The potential host by odour or from changes in the environment.
Ticks have four stages to their lifecycle, namely egg, larva, nymph, and adult. taking at least a year to complete their lifecycle. Because of their habit of ingesting blood, ticks are vectors of at least twelve diseases that affect humans and other animals.
Honey bees are actually not a Pest. They are beneficial insects for humans. They help us for pollinations of the flowers and collect nectar from the flowers and make honey for us. They are considered as pests when they make their nest in our balconies, near windows, playgrounds, public gardens, Parks, Building chajjas, Parapets etc. where they can become dangerous to human life accidentally if they get disturbed. They can attack the innocent persons nearby.